Tagged with " announcement"
1. Please turn in your prayer requests on the green CARE Cards.
2. CARE Team – E will meet this Monday, September 23, at 6:00 PM. We could use your help on this team.
3. Friend Day, September 29, please invite your friends and family to this service. Remember we will have a pitch-in fellowship following the morning service.
4. We are starting to get prepared for Trunk or Treat on October 26. Last year we had 100+ people come through for Trunk or Treat. Look for the two donation bins for candy donations. We need 15+ cars to volunteer for this exciting day.
5. Our nursing home visitation team got awarded the volunteer church of the year by the residents at The Waters in Madison. We are thankful we can be a blessing to these dear people.
6. The Good News Club at the Canaan Community Academy is looking for more volunteers to sit and guide some students. If you would like to get involved with this great ministry see pastor Chris.
1. Stitching and Sharing will meet April 2 at 1:00 PM.
2. Stitching and Sharing is having a silent auction next month. Items are in the fellowship hall and on the website.
3. Wednesday Night will be April’s business meeting.
4. We are taking bids for mowing cemetery. All bids need to be in by April business meeting.
5. If you missed the Annie Armstrong offering collection today, it is not too late. Just turn in your offering in an offering envelope and we will get it to NAMB.
6. Long Run Association’s Men’s Brotherhood Association will have their annual Turkey Shoot at the Switzerland County Sportsman’s Club April 6 @ 8:00 AM.
7. Pancake Breakfast fundraiser April 20th from 7:30-10:00 AM will be for Camille Evans a 3 month old with leukemia from Versailles.
8. Revival May 5th-8th Ricky Persons speaking and Don Miller providing the music. Brother Ricky is from Bethel Baptist Church in North Vernon, Indiana and Don Miller is from Louisville, Kentucky and was with us last year.
Due to the snow and primarily the ice build up in our parking lot we have decided to cancel our regular Sunday services for Sunday February 3, 2013. We hope that you can stay safe and warm during this time of winter weather. Please come see us next week as we will have our Lord’s Supper Service and regular services.
Brushy Fork Baptist Church
1. A – Team CARE night is Monday, January 14 @ 7 PM. If you would like to get involved with the CARE Ministry then we encourage you to come out and join us this evening and see what CARE is all about.
2. Schedule for Roy Darnold’s Visitation and Funeral: The Visitation times are Monday, January 14, from 4-8 PM at Morgan and Nay Funeral Home in Madison. Another short visitation will be from 10-11 AM Tuesday, January 15. The Funeral will follow at 11:00 AM at Morgan and Nay in Madison. Remember the Darnold family in your prayers.
3. Monthly cleaning sign-up sheet is in the vestibule on the bulletin board. You will want to sign up for a month to help us keep our church clean.
4. If you would like to contact Donna Heimann by phone or with a card then you can contact the office and we can get you her contact information. Remember Donna in your prayers as she recovers from her leg surgery.
1. CARE Team A will meet on January 14 at 7:00 pm. If you are interested in getting involved with our CARE Teams or if you want more information about our CARE Teams please message us using the contact form on the home page (it is at the bottom of the page next to the twitter box).
2. Donations are still needed for the nursing home birthday bags. Please give your donations to Ingrid or Vonda so they can pick up the necessary items at the store.
3. Monthly cleanup sheet is in the vestibule of the church. If you would like to volunteer to clean the church for a month you can sign up in the vestibule.
4. Church Council meeting is January 8 at 7:00 pm. We will be scheduling the church calendar for January through April at this meeting. We invite you to come and be involved. If you cannot get here feel free to contact us through the contact form on the bottom of the home page or e-mail [email protected]
1. Thank you for coming out to our Candlelight Service. We had a great evening of fellowship and worship as we prepare for Christmas this week.
2. No Service this Wednesday evening. Take the time to spend with you family and enjoy this holiday season. We will see you back on January 2, 2013.
3. If you would like to support the nursing home ministry. We need some donations for the birthday present supplies. The easiest way to to get involved is to make a cash donation to Ingrid or Vonda who will pick up the supplies that are needed. If you have questions feel free to contact us. These donations will go to personal items that we give as birthday presents each month to the residents at the Madison nursing home.
4. The Lottie Moon Christmas offering was collected Sunday, but if you missed it you can still make your donation. Pick up a Lottie Moon offering envelope and place your donation in it, then turn it in and we will include your donation with the annual Lottie Moon Christmas offering. Thank you to all that have already given and will give in the future. We expectantly await what God is going to be doing with these donations.
5. If you need to contact us you can do so through the contact form on the home page.