1. Thank you for coming out to our Candlelight Service. We had a great evening of fellowship and worship as we prepare for Christmas this week.
2. No Service this Wednesday evening. Take the time to spend with you family and enjoy this holiday season. We will see you back on January 2, 2013.
3. If you would like to support the nursing home ministry. We need some donations for the birthday present supplies. The easiest way to to get involved is to make a cash donation to Ingrid or Vonda who will pick up the supplies that are needed. If you have questions feel free to contact us. These donations will go to personal items that we give as birthday presents each month to the residents at the Madison nursing home.
4. The Lottie Moon Christmas offering was collected Sunday, but if you missed it you can still make your donation. Pick up a Lottie Moon offering envelope and place your donation in it, then turn it in and we will include your donation with the annual Lottie Moon Christmas offering. Thank you to all that have already given and will give in the future. We expectantly await what God is going to be doing with these donations.
5. If you need to contact us you can do so through the contact form on the home page.